Sat., Aug. 7
Registration & warm-up:
8:00am-9:00 am / Audition promptly at 9:00 am
Jam Events Center, 1400 Norris Rd., Bakersfield
* Must be at least 18 years of Age
* Bring photo and resume (headshot preferred)
* Only dance or athletic shoes with non-marking bottom allowed
* LEOTARD or BRIEFS & CROP TOP WITH FLESH COLORED TIGHTS
* You should wear performance make-up and your hair down.
* TO ENSURE A PROFESSIONAL AND RELAXED ATMOSPHERE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS, THE AUDITION WILL BE CLOSED. NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED.
There will be 3 phases to the preliminary audition. A choreographer will teach a brief technique
combination, a stylized jazz combination, and a hip hop combination. You will be required to learn
and perform the routines in groups of three in front of a panel of judges. At the end of the
preliminary auditions, approximately 30-40 applicants will continue through the finals. Finalists
will be selected based on their dance ability, showmanship, physical fitness, and
crowd appeal. FINALISTS MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND CALL-BACKS ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 8.
Pre-registration until Wed. Aug. 4 = $10
Registration after Pre-Registration/Walk-up = $15
What to bring:
Suggestions…Water, light snack, extra tights, jazz and athletic shoes, warm-up/sweat suit,
make-up, hair spray, towel.
Team will be made up of 10 dancers and 2 reserves.
Awaiting confirmation of guest judges from nearby professional sports teams.
Call Danielle @ 661-472-0743 – or – Charlayne @ 661-203-3710