BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — The Kern County Sheriff's Office participated Wednesday in the 11th annual National Family Violence Apprehension Detail.
As a result, deputies served 57 warrants related to domestic violence cases in and around Bakersfield.
The following people (listed with alleged offenses) were arrested in the local operation:
- Willie Spiegner - 63 - elder abuse, false imprisonment, felony resisting arrest and resisting or obstructing an officer
- Harry Clark - 30 - spousal abuse, terrorist threats, destroying a wireless device and willful cruelty to a child
- Andy Ceniceros - 21 - felony spousal abuse
- Alexis DeLuna - 19 - felony spousal abuse
- Ronald Ross - 56 - misdemeanor spousal battery
- Roy Cork - 48 - misdemeanor spousal abuse
- Ruben Herrera - 34 - misdemeanor willful cruelty to a child