BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — Eleven people were arrested after Kern County deputies raided an alleged drug house on the 900 block of Olive Drive.
Deputies searched the home after receiving several complaints from neighbors about narcotics activity.
Some of the people found at the home were on probation or parole and showed signs of recent drug use, the sheriff's office said. Some had warrants for their arrest. Two people allegedly tried to flee on foot and in a car.
Grant Terry was cited and released on suspicion of maintaining a residence for selling and using drugs. Also arrested were:
- Melissa Kenutson - outstanding misdemeanor warrant
- Melody Schleve - possession of a dangerous weapon, failing to yield for a peace officer and driving under the influence
- William Woodford - possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a dangerous weapon, resisting or delaying an officer and for being under the influence of a controlled substance
- Crystal Duclos - outstanding felony warrant
- Kenneth Kendrick - outstanding misdemeanor warrant
- Michael Laughlin - being under the influence of a controlled substance and for possession of drug paraphernalia
- Christopher Mangham - being under the influence of a controlled substance and an outstanding out of county warrant
- Robby Fairrington, Crystal Kendrick and Wendy Ragsdale - being under the influence of a controlled substance
Any criminal charges will be decided upon by the Kern County District Attorney's office and many of the above-listed crimes are only allegations.