BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — A series of community job fairs is set to take place over the coming months.
The Kern County Department of Human Services is hosting its JobFest series, inviting employers with current openings to participate at no cost. Job seekers are encouraged to attend each event with at least 20 copies of their resume or master application. Job leads and resume assistance is available everyday to the public at all DHS locations.
The JobFest events on the schedule are:
- Thursday, March 28 - 9 a.m. to noon - Shafter Veterans Hall, 309 California Ave., Shafter
- Wednesday, April 3 - 9 a.m. to noon - Taft Veterans Memorial Building, 218 Taylor St., Taft
- Wednesday, April 17 - 9 a.m. to noon - David Head Center, 10300 San Diego St., Lamont
- Friday, April 26 - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - SpringHill Suites Marriott, 113 E. Sydor Ave., Ridgecrest
- Tuesday, May 14 - time TBA - location TBA, Bakersfield
- Wednesday, May 15 - time TBA - location TBA, Lake Isabella